September 1993 to August 1998 : Ph.D. in Mathematics, at the Department of Mathematics, University of Washington, Seattle, U.S.A.
Thesis supervisor: Professor K. Burdzy.
- June 1991 to June 1993 : Master of Statistics, Specialized in Advance Probability, at the Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta and Bangalore, India.
- June 1988 to June 1991 : Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (Honours),
at St. Stephen's College, Delhi, India.
Jerold E. Marsden Distinguished Post-doctoral Fellowship at the
Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences (1998-1999).
- Post-doctoral Fellow at the Pacific Institute for the
Mathematical Sciences and Department of Mathematics, University of
British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada (1999-2001).
- Assistant Professor, Stat-Math Unit, Indian Statistical
Institute, New Delhi and Banglore Centres (2001-2005).
- Associate Professor, Stat-Math Unit, Indian Statistical
Institute, Bangalore, India (2005-2011).
- Professor, Stat-Math Unit, Indian Statistical
Institute, Bangalore, India (2011-present).
- Associate Dean, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, India
- Satish Dhawan Visting Chair Professor, Department of Electrical Communication and Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India (January, March, May, June 2019).