- 1. Krishnamurthy M: Digital Library Services at the Indian Statistical Institute, The Electronic Library, Vol. 23, No. 2, 2005, P. 200-203. ISSN: 0264-0473
- 2.Krishnamurthy M, and Winnie S. Chan: Implementation of Library Portals for information resources: a case study of the Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore Center Library. International Library and Information Review, 37(1), 45-50 p. 2005. ISSN: 1057-2317
- 3.Krishnamurthy M: Open access, Open Source and digital Libraries: A current trend trends in university Libraries around world. Program: electronic library and information systems 42(1) ,48-55p, 2008 ISSN978-1-780520766
- 4.Krishnamurthy,M., and Kemparaju, TD: Institutional Repositories in Indian Universities and Research Institutes: A Study . Program: Electronic Library & Information Systems. 45 (2), P185-198,2011 ISSN978-1-780520766
- 5.Krishnamurthy, M., Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives of Five Laws of Libraries and its Influence in the Library Profession. Journal of the Korean Society for Library and Information Science. 45(4), P271-286,2011 ISSN 1225598X
- 6.Babu, Preedip Balaji & Krishnamurthy M: Library Automation to Resource Discovery: A Review of Emerging Challenges. The Electronic Library, Vol. 31 No. 4. 2013 . pp 433-451 ISSN: 0264-0473
- 7. Roopa,E. Krishnamurthy,M: Design and Implementation of the Digital Library at Coorg Institute of Technology:An Indian Experience. Managing Information, 20(5) p 36-40 , 2013
- 8. Krishnamurthy, M., Managing Information: Strategies and challenges in developing countries A personal perspective from India. Managing Information aslib,20 (1) 2013, p 40-45
- 9.Ujjal Marjit, Kumar Sharma, Krishnamurthy, M Publishing Legacy Data as Linked Data: A State of the Art Survey. Library High-Tech, 31, No3. 2013,p 520-535
- 10.Puttaswamy R, M., Krishnamurthy, M. Use of e-Resources for teaching and research by the faculty members of various engineering Colleges of VTU Karnataka: A Study. International journal of Library and Information Studies, 4(1), 2014 52-60.
- 11.Puttaswamy R, M., Krishnamurthy, M. Information Seeking Behaviour habits of Teachers and Scholars for use of e-Resources in Engineering College Libraries: A Survey. Asian Journal of Information Science and Technology, 3(2),2013, 50-55.
- 12.Puttaswamy R, M., Krishnamurthy, M. Information Use Pattern of Faculty members and dependency level on e-Resources - A study. International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 4(1), 2014, 50-54.
- 13. Puttaswamy R, M., Krishnamurthy, M. Exploring the usefulness of e-Resources for engineering college teachers and scholars for their Academic and Research activities: A study. International Journal of Information Science Theory and Practice (JISTap), 2(1),2014, 62-70.
- 14. Meeeramani, N., Krishnamurthy,M. Innovative Library Services in School of Commerce and Management Studies in Jain University: An Indian Experience. Managing Information, Vol 21 (3/4) 2014, 72-76
- 15.Roopa,E . Krishnamurthy,M: Perspective of digital library services: A review. International Journal of Next Generation Library and Technologies,vol 1 (1) 2015, P 1-19
- 16. Padmavathi, T. Krishnamurthy, M (2014): Ontology supported Information Systems: A Review. Journal of Information Science theory and Practice, Vol 2(4) 61-76
- 17. Puttaswamy, R.M . Krishnamurthy M(2014): Information seeking behaviour in an Electronic Environment. A review. SRELS journal of Information Management, Vol 51 (4) 271-277
- 18. Roopa,E , Krishnamurthy ,M ( 2015): Analysis of Digital Library Services at Engineering Colleges in Karnataka: A Study. International Journal of Digital Library Services, Vol 5 (2), 67-77
- 19. Roopa , E., Krishnamurthy,M ( 2015)Perspectives of digital library services: A review. International journal of Next Generation Library and Technologies Vol 1(1) p. 1-19.
- 20. Padmavathi, T. Krishnamurthy,M (2015): Modelling of Food Technology Knowledge Base Information System using Semantic Web Technologies. Information Studies. Vol 21(2&3)
- 21. Padmavathi, T. Krishnamurthy , M (2016): Ontology for the Domain of Food Science. SRELS journal of Information Management, Vol 53 (5) 409-417
- 22. Subramanyam, N., M. Krishnamurthy, A. Y. Asundi (2017) IndMed : An Evaluative Study on the Coverage of Indian Medical Literature. SRELS journal of Information Management Vol 54(1) 31-36
- 23. Subramanyam, N., M. Krishnamurthy, A. Y. Asundi (2017) Developmental features of biomedical bibliographic databases. Annals of Library and Information Studies. Vol 64(1) p.16-20
- 24. Padmavathi,T Krishnamurthy,M (2017) Semantic Web Tools and Techniques for Knowledge Organization: An Overview. Knowledge Organisation .Vol 44 No.4.p.273-290
- 25. Sajana ,C .,Krishnamurthy M (2017) Research contributions of space technology scientists: A Scientometric study. COLLNET Journal of Scientometrics and Information Management, Vol 11, 2017 p1-19
- 26. Jayamma KV and Krishnamurthy M (2017) Perspectives of Library Automation in developing Countries A review Asian Journal of Information Science and Technology Vol.7(2) 2017.Pp 39-46.
Articles in National Journals
1. Krishnamurthy M: Development of Computer Catalogue at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore Center Library. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 38 (4), 327-333, 2001
2.Krishamurthy M: Library Automation Project: A Case Study. Kelpro Bulletin, 5 (2), 15-18, 2001.
3.Krishnamurthy M: Digital Library using Green Stone. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 40(4), 313-320
4.Krishnamurthy M: Consortia Based Resource Sharing and accessing E-Journals.Information Studies 13(3)171-177p, July 2007
5.Krishnamurthy M: Library Portals: Ontological Representation of Knowledge on the web. Information Studies, Vol. 12(2), 75-84, 2006.
6.Krishnamurthy M: Digital Library of Mathematics using DSPACE: A practical Experience. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 42(3), 245-256,2005
7.Krishnamurthy M: Designing a Gateway Interface: Conceptual Framework for Library and Information Science, Information Studies, 11(3), 195-204, 2005
8.Krishnamurthy M: Digital Library: An Overview.: SRELS Journal of Information Management, 41(4), 317-326,2004
- 9. Byarappa and Krishnamurthy M: Library Automation Using NEWGENLIB: A successful Experience at CIST Library. Journal of Indian Library Association, Vol 49 (2) 2013 , 9-12
- 10. Raghavan,K.S and Krishnamurthy,M : An Overview of Classification Technologies.DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, Vol. 33, No. 4, July 2013, pp. 307-314
11.Krishnamurthy, M and Rajashekara , H.M: Current Trends in Wireless Technologies in Academic Libraries. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology. Vol 31, No 1 ,2011 p41-48
12.Krishnamurthy,M., and Lalitha Aswath : Social Network Technology and its implications for libraries: Transforming the Library Services through the Web.SRELS Journal of Information Management. Vol 47 (3 ) 2010 p 283-288 ISSN 0972-2-467
13. Puttaswamy , R.M and Krishnamurthy,M.Information Seeking Behaviour in an Electronic Enviroment: A Review. SRELS Journals of Information Management, Vol 51 (4),2014, 271-277
14.Padmavathi, Krishnamurthy,M (2014) Ontology Supported Information Systems: A Review. Journal of Information Science Theory and Practice, v.2, no.4, pp.61-76,
15.Subramanyam, N., Krishnamurthy,M., Asundi,A.Y (2017) IndMed : An Evaluative Study on the Coverage of Indian Medical Literature. SRELS journal of Information Management Vol 54(1) 31-36
16. Subramanyam, N., Krishnamurthy,M, Asundi,A.Y (2017) Developmental features of biomedical bibliographic databases. Annals of Library and Information Studies. Vol 64(1) p.16
17. Subhash Reddy, B ., Krishhnamurthy.M and Asundi,A.Y (2018)Information Use, User, User Needs and Seeking: A perspective review of contemporary literature. In DESIDOC journal of Library and Information Science ,Vol 38(2) 82-87
- 18.Subhash Reddy,B, Krishnamurthy, M (2018) Information Use Behaviour of Engineering Students: A Case Study. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 55(2